Friday, September 17, 2004

The preschooler on the bus

So you know what's worse than puking a little on the bus? Or screaming a lot on the bus? I think you can probably guess. Yes, it's a good thing the seats are made of vinyl because Fiona peed on the bus. We've been braving the commute in big girl underpants and halfway home, with no stops coming up, in the middle of suck ass slow traffic, I heard the frightening words, "Mommy, I have to go potty!" Luckily I had a pull-up in my bag and had time to at least get it under her before the peeing, but we still had a major wet spot all over the seat. I tried to clean it up with the only other thing I had handy, Fiona's sweatshirt. I'm sure the woman behind me was thinking, "SICK! She's not even going to get out some bleach spray and disenfect that or anything!" Now, if karma really works, one of those stupid office pee-hands-on-the-towel-dispenser people will sit there tomorrow. Hah! Serves you right!