Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Help the music impaired get fit!

As I've mentioned before, I have a music disability. You all helped me so kindly the last time I asked for suggestions that I thought I'd hit you up again.

I started a running program a few weeks ago and have been taking it pretty slowly and not really enjoying it all that much. The first week I was pretty sure my heart was going to explode, after that I felt better, but wasn't really feeling the love if you know what I mean. Today though, I kicked my run's ass! I even added an additional running segment at the end and kicked that part in the ass too! Exclamation point! The difference? I brought my iPod along today and had the 80s mix in my ear. Whip It indeed, Devo.

So music it is, but I need a better mix. What are your favorite songs to run to? I only need about 10-15 songs since my run/walk is 25 minutes. (Tamara, I already know you're thinking Eye of the Tiger.)