Wednesday, April 12, 2006

L:30

That's what time it is on my bedside clock. L thirty. It's permanently L thirty now because I seem to have spilled a giant glass of water on it. I've done this in the past to other clocks and quickly unplugged them and let them dry out for a few days and then plugged them back in and they started working again. Apparently these new fangled clocks are weaker than that and can't stand a little water dumped in their innards.

You'll all be pleased to know that Andre had his last clock for 18 years and only had to get rid of it when it stopped because it had apparently reached the end of it's natural life expectancy. I, on the other hand, have gone through maybe 3 clocks in as many years. I know that you all are feeling the shame that I must be feeling right now. It's a hard, cold feeling to know you have been outclocked by your spouse.