Friday, April 28, 2006

Hark! What's this?

What's that? What's that you say? Oh, you say, "You suck!" Yes, my friends. Yes, I know. I know I suck. I feel like the well ran dry there for awhile. I physically couldn't type anything at all. I wrote about my alarm clock and it must have bored even me so badly that I broke my writing bone. I would sit in front of the computer and bring up a new post and the only things that would come to mind would be inane stuff like how much I wish we had a dog for the sole purpose of cleaning up under Amelia's highchair. Man that kid is a messy eater and I hate sweeping and mopping.

But I digress. Since my fallow period began, several very important things have happened:

A. I applied for a job. I didn't want to go back to work quite yet, but this is a job in my field and I'd really love to actually use that expensive degree of mine. If I don't get it, well that's all good too, then I don't have any regrets about not applying and Amelia gets to stay home a little longer. So either way, I'm happy. But cross your fingers for me anyhow, OK?

B. That's really the only thing I can think of.

C. See how much you missed? Nothing.

D. Here's an old picture from Easter to get you off my back.


 Posted by Picasa