Monday, March 27, 2006

Meltdown.

No, not Fiona. The TV computer*. I don't know what's wrong with it, but from Andre's various mutterings, I have gleaned that it is bad and various things must be purchased to make it run again. So, I am using the LWPCOISIPWIFBTBINLW (Laptop Whose Power Cord OnlyIntermittently Sends It Power Which Is Frustrating Because The Battery Is No Longer Working). I'm just crossing my fingers that the TV Computer's memory didn't fry along with the motherboard because ALL of Amelia's pictures are stored on there. Did we back up with a DVD? No, we did not. Why? Because we are stupid.

*The TV Computer is the one that's hooked up to our big TV in the playroom. I thought I was going to say something amusing about it down here in the footnote, but there's really nothing funny about it. Computers are serious business, people.