Thursday, October 13, 2005

Homebodies don't have good stories

It's getting harder to come up with interesting things to write about without yammering on and 0n and on about the kids. Amelia blows raspberries! Fiona still likes to torture the cat and pretend he's a dog! That's pretty much all I've got. As much as I'm glad I'm not working anymore, it certainly does limit my daily life to a much more boring routine. I don't have anyone wishing me death anymore and I don't have put up with corporate bullshit, but I also don't have much to talk about. "Say did you see that exciting episode of Arthur this morning? Were you as amazed as I was by Buster and his book report?" I could talk about how accomplished I felt when I actually had dinner in the crockpot by 10 am, but then that kind of made me a little sad that I was so pleased with it, so maybe it's best just to skip over that.

I got nuttin'...

Questions from the audience?

Anything?