Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yay!

  1. My sister is coming for a visit.
  2. The fair. And greasy food! And carnival rides! And the state's biggest pumpkin! And the rodeo!
  3. We pick up the minivan on Friday. Fiona is torn between naming it "Sesame" or "Mr. Roboto."
  4. Fiona got transferred to the morning class for preschool this fall. So much better than the afternoon class, we can actually have the much needed nap in the afternoon.
  5. Fiona loves her swimming lessons.
  6. Miss McPlumpington (aka Amelia) is developing her schedule and gives me a good chunk of sleep every night.
Boo!
  1. Miss McCrabington (aka Amelia) has developed into a hair puller. Including her own hair. Then she looks at me like, "Who in the hell would pull my hair? I'm just a helpless baby."
  2. Fiona has had three nasty bloody noses in the past week and I'm tired of cleaning up bloody sheets. And walls. And floors. And clothes. And wondering if I were ever suspected of murder if the trace remains of old blood spattered all over our second floor would be what gets me convicted.
  3. We still have over a month until the Amazing Race starts again.
  4. I have to go to the grocery store.