Saturday, July 16, 2005

Curse you Amazon!

You big freaking liars. You promised me. PROMISED me that Harry Potter 6 would be on my doorstep today if I preordered with you. I've been waiting for this book since I put my trust in you and placed my order over 4 months ago. You even sent me a little teaser email a couple of days ago telling me that I'd have Harry in my hot little hands no later than 7:00 pm today. You LIE! I had faith. I waited until 6:59 to give up on you. I had hopes that Jeff Bezos would realize his error and come flying down the road to personally deliver the book at the last minute. But no. HG has already read it! The Diva's halfway through!

Andre is going to the store to buy it for me because he knows he's going to have to listen to me bitch all weekend if he doesn't help me out. You, Amazon, suck. You're giving me a refund and paying to ship your little late Harry Potter back to yourself. And please note that I will never preorder from you again. Because, once again, you SUCK!