Friday, June 03, 2005

Negative six.... (And positive 5!)

Still pregnant. I go in for a non-stress test and an ultrasound today. I'm fully expecting them to see Amelia all curled up with a little reading lamp and a good book, maybe a bowl of ice cream or something, motioning us to go away and leave her alone. I understand how it feels to get interrupted in the middle of a good book, sorry kid.

In other news, it's our five year anniversary today. We're leaving for a romantic cruise to Alaska where we'll while away the days dining on wine and sushi. We'll go hot-tubbing every night and glacier expeditions every day. Oh wait! That's right. I'm a million and a half months pregnant. We'll probably try to get close enough to one another to actually kiss on the lips. Maybe we'll toast one another with some sparkling water. It'll be an anniversary to remember.

Happy anniversary Andre, I love you.