Friday, February 11, 2005

Yo ho, Yo ho!

I think I'm more excited than Fiona about our trip to Disneyland this weekend. I'm not even sad that Space Mountain is closed since I can't ride it anyway. Picture gleeful clapping and you'll understand how happy I am about our little getaway. We'll finally get to meet Tamara's mysterious Louie, the no-spice eater. We're having lunch at the Blue Bayou in honor of Tamara's birthday. We're going to be forced to ride it's a small world two or three times, I'm sure. We're also going to get to eat at Canter's deli, one of Andre's favorites from his L.A. years. I only wish we had more time. I'm saving my vacation time for some pre-due-date time off and Andre's hoarding his for post-baby-help-Tavia-from-going-insane time. Anyhow, catch you Monday with some Mickey pics.