Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hyper

A combination of no nap and an entire bag of peanut butter M&Ms at the movies made Fiona a complete crazy girl yesterday. She had a conversation with my sister for a while, which quickly devolved into just saying, "Peepee! Poopoo! Peepee poopoo giant!" Who knows what she was talking about. Then right before bed, she had on half of a princess dress-up costume and a hula hoop, marched in front of the TV and announced, "I am the princess and I am going to boogie woogie!" Yeah, we laughed at her pretty hard.

I, on the other hand, am not feeling hyper in the least. I'm having to physically drag myself out of bed in the morning and kicking myself in the ass to actually get myself to work. No motivation whatsoever to actually do my job once I get there and not much desire to do anything but eat and sleep when I get home. And I STILL have four months to go. I am not feeling the boogie woogie.