Wednesday, November 17, 2004

So tired....

I love you Amazing Race, I really really do. But why oh why did you make your season premiere last until 11:00 last night? I can't stay awake that late without causing serious and permanent damage. Generally I fall asleep on the couch by 9:30 and am prodded to bed by Andre when he gets annoyed with the snoring and twitching, but last night you made me stay up way past my bedtime. I love your new cast of characters. Well, love to hate actually. Jonathan of the blue hair? HATE! Lady wrestler? HATE! People who are unable to read the word "diesel"? HATE! Your casting director is an evil genius. It's going to be a great season. I'm just a little miffed though that I'm most likely going to fall asleep during Lost tonight since I sacrificed my precious sleepy time hours all for you. Please, please consider the pregnant ladies next time.