Saturday, August 07, 2004

I must admit my not-so-secret love for The Princess Diaries. Cute little Anne Hathaway and her grandmother, Julie Andrews, the queen have created a movie I can watch over and over again. The sequel comes out next week and, even though I don't have anyone who will go with me, I'm planning on being one of the first in line. I was just about to write about it when my sister, who knows about my not-so-secret Anne Hathaway love, called me to taunt me last night with the fact that she gets to go to THE PREMIERE! Of the PRINCESS DIARIES 2! I am seething with jealousy. She doesn't even appreciate cute little Anne Hathaway and her amazing transformation from awkward schoolgirl to princess. Why should she get to hobnob with Julie Andrews, queen of Genovia? I'm the fan here, people. Tamara will spend the whole night secretly mocking them. Maybe Fiona doesn't really need a birthday party. I could still get a flight out to LA and make it in time.