Monday, August 16, 2004

Curse you Yahoo! You've ruined the Olympics for me! (Well, at least the men's gymnastics finals and all of today's swimming results.) Why would you think it was a good idea to post the results as news headlines on your home page hours before the events air on television? Didn't you consider the fact that some of us like to experience a little suspense and excitement as we watch these events? This isn't some boring football game, this is my one sports bonanza every four years. How am I going to check my email now? I'm certainly not clicking on your home page again. What are you going to ruin next? The Amazing Race? The twist from the Village? The plot to the next two Harry Potter books? I'm cranky now and I'm switching my home page to google and my email to gmail. I'm done with you, you insensitive Olympics ruiners.