Monday, August 02, 2004

Come sail away...

Fiona is a three year old Styx fan. Yes, I know that the obvious conclusion is that we're white trash and listen to a lot of Styx around the house. While Andre does own the CD (hah! called out!) he had never played it around her. We just got the boxed set of Freaks & Geeks and Fiona loves the pilot episode with the big school dance scene set to Come Sail Away. So for the past two weeks, she's been singing the chorus. I just know everyone who hears her is secretly judging our musical taste. Andre dragged out the CD tonight and we're listening to it over and over again ensuring that it will go through my head for the rest of the week, if not the rest of my life. I hope none of the neighbors can hear it.

PS: After listening to the Styx CD, I realize that I love Styx too. I admit it. I bow down to their musical genius. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!