Monday, June 07, 2004

So you know what's cute? One of Fiona's favorite foods is "Mommy peas." Can you guess what mommy peas are? Come on...try and guess. They're edamame. Get it? Eda-mommy. That's one cute kid.

We found our new favorite breakfast restaurant. It's really close to our house. We could probably walk there if we weren't so lazy. We had a feeling it was going to be good because of all the old people eating there. Old people know tasty breakfast. I'd say 95 to 99 percent of the diners there were above the age of 65 and white. I felt like we were crashing some sort of old people's club. We were probably the talk of the retirement villages for days, both for our age and our ethnicities. Oh well, like I started saying, it was some mighty tasty breakfast. I think we'll go there again next weekend. Maybe we'll make some old people friends and start going to old people parties. I guess we'll have to learn how to waltz and play dominoes.