Thursday, June 17, 2004

Originally this was supposed to be a blog that Andre and I both posted to. Obviously that's not going to happen so I think I should change the name to something like, "Tavia's better than Andre" or "Tavia, but not Andre" or "Tavia and Fiona. Oh...and Andre." I'll give him a little more time to start chipping in.

I had an interview for a new job this week. I think I did pretty well, but don't think I have the right experience for the job. I'm not too disappointed though because after the interview, I don't think I really want it. The person who would be my supervisor interviewed me and told me that at some of the busy times of the year they work up to 70 hours a week. 70! And it's a salaried position so no overtime. Plus, it's mostly sales and they have some pretty strict sales goals. Why did I apply for this again? I don't really remember.

Andre just bought the TV of enormity. Now we never have to leave the house again. Ahh...blissful netflix and 50 inch TV, what a lovely combination you will make. Guess I don't have to restock our sunscreen supply after all.